Wednesday, November 24, 2004

ClarkConnect 3 B1

Updated my server to beta 1 of CC3.

The update did not work for me, so I did a clean install.
Version 3 has some cool new features.

I made backup copies of all my config files, so after about 50 min. my box was up and running again with the beta version.

pcmcia did not work out of the box with this release, so I added
modprobe yenta_socket to my /etc/init.d/pcmcia

remove the console app from tty
nano -w /etc/inittab
scroll down to the following text #Run gettys in standard runlevels
change first line to
1:2345 respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1

More about beta 1 in a few days

No comments: